Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Didn't you have a baby? In which I make a lot of links

You'd be forgiven for thinking that I was pregnant, had a wild and wacky birth experience and then the baby went *poof* and disappeared, considering how little I suddenly have to say.

To be sure, here's a picture of her Royal Cuteness, Piranha Princess here. She's somehow caused time to advance extremely quickly and will be three months old very shortly.

Well, the issue is really just that I'm so busy being blissed out with her, working my job that I love, and looking for a new job in the Vancouver/Lower Mainland area for next year, that little time is left for the niceties of keeping folks up to date, beyond the tweeting and postings to Flickr that I try to maintain.

I should note that I'm meeting some awesome new people on Twitter - many in the Vancouver area, and some rather far away. But all have interesting things to say.

And now back to our regularly scheduled programming

No comments: