Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Lemonade Award


I've been nominated for a Lemonade Award - aww, thank you Mel!

Unlike dear Mel, I've actually been having a great week. I am feeling good. Er, that is, most of me. I'm trying to just ignore my digestive system as it clearly isn't on board with the whole second trimester is wonderful thing concept. Maybe it misplaced the memo? But no matter, my energy level is generally pretty good, and the baby is moving around a lot - I've been joking about her being a little futbolista with DH (that'd be a soccer player to y'all).

I had lunch yesterday with a newly met colleague who is pregnant with twins due a couple weeks after my due date. We had a great time talking about our pregnancies and comparing the side effects and whatnot.

So, these are the rules for the Lemonade Award - they are for blogs showing great attitude or gratitude...

1) Put the logo on your blog or post.
2) Nominate at least 10 blogs that show great attitude or gratitude, (i.e. turn lemons into lemonade)
3) Link to your nominees within your post.
4) Let the nominees know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
5) Share the love and link to the person from who you received your award.

~~~Here are my nominees for the Lemonade Award, in no particular order~~~


  1. more quality less clutter

  2. Vancouver Ethnic Eats

  3. Brazen Careerist

  4. radiant fracture

  5. La Vida Peruana

  6. FreeRangeKids

  7. Jennifer James

  8. DCUM Weblog

  9. Motherhood Uncensored

  10. The Sampson Family


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh you're so sweet! And just in time, too! Yesterday I finished yet another gargantuan paper for my independent study, so I'm now halfway over the hump! Only 2 papers until graduation... Can I get a big fat "YAY!"???