Monday, March 23, 2009

new belly photo


Well 22 weeks almost slipped by without a photo. I think this photo looks a lot like the 18 week photo, but I know the belly is bigger. I think in the 18 week photo, I was putting my hands on my hips and throwing my elbows back, thus pushing my belly out more... whereas these photos, I'm in a more neutral position.

I'm wearing maternity clothes pretty much full time, and that's good and comfy for sure. And our little futbolista is kicking like she's going for the prenatal world cup!

No one else (except my chiropractor who was just in the right place at the right time!) has felt her kicking yet, but I think that's just because I've got this *ahem* extra layer of padding that maybe not all the other pregnant ladies have...

I've rejoined freecycle and found a babycycle for this area too - fingers crossed for some kind of decent rocking/glider chair. I can't find one online that I like at all, for any price!

No comments: