Friday, January 16, 2009

And in other news...

I got a letter from the Canadian govt today stating that I've been approved to sponsor my husband for immigration. I wasn't really concerned about whether or not I'd be approved, but it's the first confirmation that they have received the application.

And oh, yeah - yahoo! We're on our way to Canada. Happy dance. Of course, now they have to evaluate him, and our presentation of our relationship, but I think that's unlikely to be questioned. We've demonstrably been living together for ages as a married couple, and I've shown them that I've already sponsored him for his immigration to the US.

I realized last night on the phone with my cousin that now 2010 is next year. NEXT YEAR I'll be packing up my stuff and moving to Vancouver, looking for a new home and *sniff* a new job. But with a baby in tow who will need to learn to say eh!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I think "eh" will be a breeze after baby learns how to say "Vancouver"...